With the rise in the elder population, the home health care industry is booming, and many individuals are considering beginning a business in home care or the private duty industry. If you are in the initial stages of your home care agency's plan, consider Home Care Agency Marketplace's Home Care Beginners’ Workbook.
From a self assessment test to a full business plan outline, our Home Care Beginners’ Workbook is the next logical step to help you determine if starting a private duty business is right for you. The workbook also includes:
- Tips on How to Finance
- Checklist for Starting Up
- Business Words You Should Know
- Market Positioning Exercise
- Basic Goals to Building Your Brand
- Communications Scorecard
- Basics For Naming Your Company
- Strategic Marketing for Caregivers
- Sales Tips and more!
Purchase the Home Care Beginners’ Workbook here and get your agency started today!